Effective date: September 1, 2020
We are Flint Innovations Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operating under Flint mobile application and (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We, Flint Innovations, operating the mobile application ‘Flint’, use data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. The application is however not designed for the use of collection or usage of such data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system.
- Usage data is limited to the collection of traffic data, country of download, date download.
- Camera Data
- The app is designed to detect keypoints on images that triggers the experience of the prints emerging animated, through the inbuilt camera function. The app however is not designed to record media (photos, videos) through the application, and therefore does neither store such data.
Use of Data
The application Flint uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service,
- To notify you about changes to our Service,
- To provide customer care and support,
- To provide analysis in order to improve the Service,
- To evaluate application usage regarding installation, and use, and deletion of the app,
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, and make use of the highest means of security to protect such data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security with regards to third-party services.
We are neither responsible for the online or physical distribution of the Flint photography / prints once the product and respective service has been completed and delivered.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services but where possible we provide you with the link to their policy so please make sure that you’re okay with this before clicking.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Users of the Flint application are entitled to the following:
- To have access and knowledge of the way in which their collected data is collected and used,
- The right to change and modify their personal information,
- The right to object to types of data being processed,
- The right to reject or delete their data,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to complain to the Information and Data Protection Commissioner.
Flint Innovations Ltd. (C93798)
We at Flint Innovations combine printed media with augmented and virtual reality technology. Through the use of our technology and mobile application projects, Flint bridges traditional printed media, with advanced digital technology, for specialised multi-sensory, interactive experiences.
Established in 2019.
Malta Stock Exchange,
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: +356 79918991